New menu for school reopening
Nottinghamshire Catering have had to adapt their menu for schools reopening on 1 June. With some of their normal supply lines disrupted, they cannot source all of their usual ingredients. However, they have not compromised on nutrition or taste, keeping the children's favourite meals where possible, using quality, fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
The normal menu will resume as soon as it is possible to do so.
Interim Menu beginning 1 June 2020
Please click below for the current Nottinghamshire Local Authority catering menu. Please be aware that these are subject to occasional amendments - we will endeavour to keep you informed if there are any changes.
Did you know that your child could receive their school meals for free? See below for more information, including where to apply for this.
Free School Meals
Your child qualifies for a daily free school meal if they attend a Nottinghamshire County Council School (such as Ranskill) and you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
If you think you qualify for free school meals, please register online today by clicking here.
Currently, pupils entitled to free school meals are receiving Government scheme vouchers. Please follow the link to read the DfE privacy statement.
Additionally, Cool Milk application forms can be accessed using this website: www.coolmilk.com.